Common Questions Answered Through the Planning Process
Below is a list of some of the more typical questions we address with our financial plan:
- What is my probability of running out of money?
- What is the investment return (required return) I’ll need to earn to meet my goals?
- What is the amount of capital I’ll need to fully fund all of my goals?
- What is the expected return on my current portfolio?
- How much risk is in my current portfolio and what could be the impact if the markets suffered?
- What is the probability of experiencing negative returns in my portfolio?
- How much life insurance should I carry and what’s the best type?
- Should I purchase long-term care insurance or self insure?
- Will my estate be subject to the Federal Estate tax and if so, how much could it be?
- Will my heirs be well provided for and treated fairly if I should die unexpectedly?
NOTE: These are only a few of the more common questions addressed in the financial planning process. Additional questions would depend on your specific situation.