Michael J Patton, President
Mike has been working in the financial services industry for over 23 years. He specializes in a number of areas of financial planning, including estate & tax planning, portfolio management, insurance & risk management, and retirement planning. He has a special emphasis in probability analysis utilizing Monte Carlo simulation.
Professional Designations Include
- Certified Financial Planner
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Board Certified Estate Planner
- Certified Tax Specialist
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
Other Activities & Accomplishments
- Mike is a former columnist for Forbes.com. To read his articles click here.
- Mike is a Contributing Editor with Investment Advisor Magazine and has written a number of articles on topics such as: financial planning, Monte Carlo simulation, and practice management. To read his articles, click here.
- Mike has been quoted in the NY Times, the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report, The Advocate, and the local ABC affiliate.
- Mike has been a speaker at various national conferences for companies such as Oracle, fi360, and Investment Advisor Magazine.
If you would like to have Mike speak at your function, send him an email.